The administration of the CaliTour website (hereinafter referred to as Site) respects the rights of visitors to the Site. We unconditionally recognize the importance of confidentiality of personal information of visitors to our Site. This page contains information about what information we receive and collect when you use the Site.
By submitting information to this Site, you agree to this Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
The Site Administration cannot transfer or disclose the information provided by the User (hereinafter – User) during registration and using the Site functions to third parties, except for the cases, described by the legislation of the country, where the User carries out his/her activities.
Obtaining personal information
In order to register on the landing page, the user must enter some personal information. To verify the data provided, the landing page reserves the right to request proof of identity online or offline.
Use of personal information
The site uses the User’s personal information for the service and to improve the quality of the services provided. Some of the personal information can be given to the bank or payment system, if the giving of this information is conditioned by the procedure of money transfer to the payment system, whose services the User wishes to use. The site makes every effort to keep the User’s personal information secure. Personal information may be disclosed in cases specified by law, or when the administration considers such actions necessary to comply with legal process, court order or legal process necessary for the User to operate the Site. In other cases, under no other conditions will the information that the User transmits to the Site be disclosed to third parties.
Control of personal information
The Site has implemented mechanisms for verifying personal information. Responsibility for any consequences of providing inaccurate data lies with the User. If some of the data have changed, the User must correct the data in the system on their own, or contact support to make adjustments.
Upon registration the User receives a message confirming their successful registration. The User has the right to stop receiving newsletters at any time, using the appropriate service on the Site.
The Site may contain links to other sites. The Site is not responsible for the content, quality and security policies of these sites. This privacy statement applies only to information posted directly on the Site.
The site secures the User’s account from unauthorized access.
Notices of Changes
When you browse CaliTour, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer. The site may provide this data to retarget ads on other sites based on previous interactions with ayda.ru. Our partners do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address or phone number.
The site protects the Data that is automatically transmitted when you view ad units and when you visit pages where the system’s statistical script (“pixel”) is installed.
User, by accepting this Agreement:
- Confirms that he has read and agrees to fully comply with the terms of this Agreement.
- Is personally responsible for the content of any text, graphics, videos or other information placed by him/her on CaliTour website
- undertakes to place tourist information and not to place information of other subjects.
The site administration reserves the right:
- change or delete information and materials posted by the user, if they do not comply with the terms of this Agreement, without notice and explanation of the actions taken.
- use for its own purposes any publicly available material published by the user on the CaliTour website, in particular for publication in magazines, newspapers, catalogs and other printed media, as well as in advertising campaigns.
- Provide to state bodies, persons, companies and their official representatives e-mail address of the user in case the user has published untrue, humiliating or otherwise violating information in their address.
- Introduce amendments to this Agreement unilaterally without prior notice.
The administration of the site is not responsible for:
- The authenticity, objectivity and accuracy of the materials published by users.
- Causing any harm, damage, loss of information, loss of profits or any other losses incurred while using the portal.
Violation of copyright and other rights of third parties by users of portal, in particular by publishing materials and information on the portal, which do not correspond to the legislation in force, contain false or inaccurate information.